CHALFONT GLAMPING GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To have a valid entry:
– Entrant must have comment-tagged at least one other person in the comments section of the Facebook or Instagram.
– Entrant must be 18+
– Winners must all be over 18 years of age.
What’s included in the prize:
– Tent(s) provided by Chalfont Glamping for up to 4 people
– Bedding provided by Chalfont Glamping for up to 4 people
– Transport to the Chalfont Farm from Orton Bradley Park on 20th February, 2021 provided by Chalfont Glamping for up to 4 people
– Nibbles and Beverages at your tent(s) provided by Chalfont Glamping for up to 4 people
– Basic Water and Bathroom facilities at the Chalfont Farm
– Breakfast on the 21st February, 2021 provided by Chalfont Glamping for up to 4 people
– Return transport to a location of your choice (within Christchurch region) provided by Chalfont Glamping for up to 4 people on the 21st February, 2021
– The option to transfer the glamping experience to a preferred date only if the weather on the 20th February is not ideal for camping. Transport to/from new date to be negotiated depending on date and location of winner.
What’s not included in the prize:
– Transport if the date is moved by the winner due to weather conditions on the 20th February, 2021
– Breakfast on the morning after if the date is moved by the winner due to weather conditions on the 20th February, 2021
Winners will be announced and contacted on 13th February, 2021 to give ample time for winners to claim the prize or be passed on to a runner-up if required.
1. The promoter is Banks Peninsula Festival
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
3. Competition details and how to enter are included in relative post.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Winners will be chosen at the discretion of the promoter.
8. The winner(s) will be asked to contact us and provide further details. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where prizes can be collected.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering competitions, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. Competitions and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into competitions will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Promotions & competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
© Banks Peninsula Festival 2020